Health & Safety
In matters of safety we all have personal responsibility for safety and well being of ourselves, those who work with us and other parties that may be affected by the things that we do or do not do. We need to know therefore the hazards associated with our work and to be aware of the safety measures necessary to reduce the risk of injury to the lowest level reasonably achievable.
Lloyd Decorators Ltd are committed to ensuring the health and welfare of its employees and all other parties that may be affected by its’ work activities so far as it is reasonably practicable. We will take steps and provide satisfactory financial (and other resources) to ensure that our statutory duties are meet at all times, including:-
- Ensuring that accident and ill health prevention is given the highest priority, alongside business objectives, within all company operations.
- Providing adequate control of health and safely hazards arising from our work activities, in co-operation with our employees, other contractors, clients and other relevant parties.
- Consulting with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety to ensure that the arrangements for health and safety management are practical to implement and effective.
- Providing and maintaining save plant and work equipment that is inspected and tested.
- Ensuring that all equipment, materials and substances, used by the company are appropriate for the intended use and used, handled and stored safely.
- Providing information, instruction and supervision for employees to ensure that they are competent to carry out their work activities.
- Ensure that all employees are competent to do the tasks and to give them adequate training where required.
- Investigate lapses in health and/or safety performance and put into place remedial action to prevent, so far as reasonably practicable, their recurrence
- Ensure that all working sites are maintained in a safe and healthy condition.
- Reviewing and revising the Health and Safety Policy and regular intervals to ensure that our health and safety management is committed to continual improvement.
Lloyd Decorators Ltd. understand that the implementation of this health and safety policy requires total commitment at all levels from directors to employees.Each individual has a legal obligation to:
- To take care of his/her own health and safely, and for the safety of other people who may affected by his/her acts or omissions.
- To co-operate with their employers and others to enable them to fulfil their legal obligations.
This policy will be regularly monitored to ensure that the objectives are achieved. It will be reviewed and, if necessary, revised in accordance with new legislation or organisational change. Reviewed 2014